My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2019

I love you like I love my morning coffee!

WOW!

That certainly says it all, doesn't it!  If you love your morning coffee the way I do, anyway!

This was another Stamping Bella image and it was "made" for me!  I ADORE my morning coffee.....well, actually, coffee in general.  It's my preferred drink of choice!  I thought this would be a fun card to send to your best friend or sister!


She certainly looks like she is enjoying her first cup of the day! I know just how she feels! ha ha

See you tomorrow with a surprise!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Love this image! I don't look like that when
    I'm drinking my morning coffee! I'm usually in my wrinkled up pajamas with my hair sticking up in the air. Not a very pretty sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sherri, love this image and gorgeous colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ahlers... robe and jammies and hair standing on end. But after coffee I might imagine I look like her! This really is a cute stamp and beautifully colored. You and Stamping Bella were made for each other. Love her purse, too! Gee, Sherri, you've got me curious about your surprise. I'll be here!

    ReplyDelete