My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Birthday guy!

Happy Thursday!

Well, this image should be perfect for any guy's birthday card, especially if he loves dogs!
I couldn't pass him up on the Dies R Us stamp sale!  Again.....I know, I couldn't pass a LOT of them up!



How perfect is this for a guy's card! Those are always the worst to make.  I'm much more comfortable making gals cards with lots of lacy dies & fun things & soft colors. 

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede Challenge!  See you then!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cute image. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these cute new stamps and you're not letting the dust settle on them. You're so good about that! This looks like a friendly guy and I love his little dog, of course. Darling card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Sherri, love the image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete