My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Ice Cream solves everything!

Hello, gals!

Are you ready for a fun get well card?  I saw this Stamping Bella stamp & knew immediately I would make it into a get well card!  Afterall, when I'm sick, that is exactly what I want to eat!  I know...probably not the wisest choice, but somehow the cold always feels really good going down.
But then, I could eat ice cream every single day of the year!


Stop back tomorrow for a couple of darling doggie birthday cards!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I have to laugh. I was not wearing my glasses when I first loved at the mini image of this card on my blog. It looked like a bird sitting on the side of a glass. Boy, I should really be wearing my glasses! I've been browsing at Stamping Bella...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha! I feel like that sometimes. Just let me dive in! It's not the same with a Weight Watchers giant fudge bar. Sigh... there was a time I could eat and eat and not gain an ounce. Adorable stamp and a way too fun card! Some of my favorite paper again, too.

    ReplyDelete