My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Penquins can celebrate too!

Hi, gals!

Have a really cute stamp to share with you today! It's a penquin sitting in a bubble bath enjoying a glass of bubbly! Obviously celebrating her birthday!  How cute is she!


This gal knows how to celebrate!!  We should all follow her lead and learn to relax more!  I know that's something I need to learn to do!

I'm on a penquin kick!  Just a warning!  I've found some darling penquin stamps and am having such fun coloring them up!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I could definitely use a bubble bath tonight. No champagne..I'd have a major headache tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love all the scallops with her. That's a super cute die set and the image is too fun! I fell down and hurt my foot and leg yesterday afternoon, so maybe a bubble bath would have been good. Taking it easy today and coloring a Bugaboo -- yay!

    ReplyDelete