My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 11, 2019

Butterfly girl

Hello again!

Well, it doesn't get much prettier than this does it?  Another favorite Stamping Bella image I just had to have.  This is such a beautiful image & was so much fun to color.


How could you resist this one?  Obviously, I couldn't!  Took one look at her & just threw her into my cart!

Back tomorrow with yet another Stamping Bella!  They should give me a discount for all the stamps I buy!  ha ha

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. She's lovely. I love the orange wings. Remind me of a monarch butterfly. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, she's beautiful, especially with my favorite square die and that pretty pale plum! I do have a few more of these Bella girls to color. Those gorgeous wings! Someone is very creative in designing these stamps and you're very good at coloring them!

    ReplyDelete