My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 15, 2019

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hello, friends!

Are you ready for our weekly Friday challenge?  I'm sharing a card today with an image I love, love, love!  It's #15307, Golfing turtle.  He makes a perfect guy's birthday card, doesn't he?


I'm guessing he hit his ball so far he can't find it! ha ha

Be sure to scroll up for another challenge today from Dies R Us!  Since the fifteenth of the month falls on a Friday this month, we will have two challenges to enter!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This is the best kind of guy card, I think. A cute colored image on a fun layout. Maybe I just like this kind of card, but it's a whole lot easier to make and give a card you like yourself. Yup, great guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really cute! I love the look on his face.

    ReplyDelete