My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Love is a four legged word!

Happy Hump Day!

Isn't this true!  Whether you are in love with a cat or a dog, you know exactly how true this is!
I have a cat, but adore dogs too! In fact, one of my neighbors has a Miniature Schnauzer that I am in love with!  Whenever Pepper Ann sees me, her tail wags so hard she almost does circles.  And if she sees me coming home, she will run to meet me at the garage door!  She knows I am always good for lots of loving and hugs!

When I saw this beautiful Stamping Bella stamp, I knew I had the perfect sentiment for it too! The inside of the card says "Have a "dog-gone" happy birthday!"


Stop back tomorrow for another new stamp that may be my most favorite yet!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. These are both so cute. It's amazing how the color change makes them look so different. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truer words were never spoken. This is the most darling stamp and I have yet to color it. Thinking my next Bellas will be Easter. Gee, I have so many Bellas to color 'cause the Stamping Bella fairy visited me a few times, tee hee. How absolutely adorable your cards are. Sweet, sweet, sweet! By the way, your neighbor's dog knows a good person when she sees one.

    ReplyDelete