My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Happy Penquins!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Today I have a couple of happy penquins to share.  This was one of the stamps I found on the Dies R Us stamp sale last week.  I knew it had to come home with me as it would make a gorgeous Christmas card!  I have a real soft spot for anything with penquins!



How cute are these guys tangled up in their Christmas lights!  At least they are in the Christmas spirit and are planning to decorate their igloo!  Since I'm gearing up for a fall craft show I know I will need plenty of Christmas cards.  And of course, I send out tons of them myself!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute, all tangled up! I remember how that feels and checking to see why the strand doesn't work. I love my pre-lit tree now. I got this little gun looking gadget when I got my most recent tree. It is supposed to fix burned out lights. I didn't think it would work. This past Christmas we had a strand not light up. We took this gadget and moved it around the tree. I think it beeped when it found the bad light. We inserted the problem light into the device-while it was still in the strand. Pulled the trigger twice and voila all the lights lit. Most amazing thing I've ever used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! These guys are a hoot! So fun to color and you did a fabulous job of it. New stamps are such a joy. I know you'll use all your new things a lot. You're such an inspiration, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete