My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 31, 2019

A birthday chuckle

Happy Sunday, gals!

Today's card is a birthday chuckle.  We all have that friend who appreciates a good chuckle on their birthday, don't we!  I think everyone does!  So this cute chick just grabbed me immediately!


Love this little guy!  Isn't he perfect for that someone who is getting up there in age & wanting to laugh about it! I don't know about you, but I love a good chuckle on my birthday!

See you tomorrow with another surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look on this one's face too! I always make a card about old age for my closet friend. We always joke about that. Coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Another hilarious tweety bird! After a point it's silly to fret over birthdays, so I love this kind of card, too. Cute and colored to perfection, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete