My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 4, 2019

Get Well Flowers

Happy Monday, everyone!

Well, we all love to receive a get well card when we are sick.  I know I sure do! And this digi from Sprinkle N' Sparkle is perfect for a get well card.  And it was SO much fun to color up! And combined with some of my favorite paper, I loved the finished result.


I've also used this image for a birthday card! I'd never ordered from Sprinkle N' Sparkle before, but they sent me a 35% discount on my first order so I thought I'd give them a try and am glad I did.

See you tomorrow with a surprise!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! The combination of the flowers with that paper is oerfect. I just bought some Sprinkle and Sparkle imsges and I didn't notice that one. I may have to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I love this image! The tin the flowers are in really grabs me. There was a time I collected antique tins, but too many and no place to put them. Such beautiful coloring and so cheery with the paper. I still have some Sparkle and Sprinkle I haven't colored yet. I'm so behind. I wanna be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring! on this beautiful card Sherri.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Sherri! Love what you have done with it, and the pretty colors. Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving such a nice comment! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri, this card is beautiful. I love the new image. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete