My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 18, 2019

I demand a recount!

Hello again!

Doesn't this grumpy old guy just make you smile ear to ear?  And with that sentiment, you know he will be just perfect for someone's relative!  We all have one that fits this don't we?


The inside sentiment is "Don't worry about another birthday. Old will always be 10 years older than we are!"  For those of us getting older, I think everyone can appreciate that! 

Back tomorrow with a cute Christmas card!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Love this Gus card. This is my husband! I have made him a couple Gus cards, in fact! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hahahahahahaha! Too funny! He looks thrilled. I can't believe we both posted Bugaboo today. I think I need some of these Gus images. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sherri, love your grumpy image and fabulous colouring
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete