My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A little bird told me!

Hi, gals!

Here is the same image as yesterday, but with a totally different look! A Yvonne Creations snowflake die gives this one a totally different look!


She must be having a visit from heaven.....don't they always say cardinals are just visits from heaven?  I have 2 pairs of cardinals that visit my feeders all the time.  They are just the most beautiful birds ever!

Tomorrow I'll share the male version of this gal.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. She's as beautiful in red today as she was in blue yesterday. Blue is all chilly and red is such a warm color. Ice and fire, I guess. Love the plaid and the snowflake die. We don't have Cardinals here, boo hoo. I may have to color Mrs. Purdy again for next year!

    ReplyDelete