My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Hot chocolate anyone?

Hi, everyone!

Well, Christmas is over and for some of you that means taking down the tree immediately.  For others, they wait until January first.  Which do you do?  I have done both! Depends on the weather too.  If it is a snowstorm I will wait.  If not, I sometimes take things down the end of the week.


I thought this little guy from Stamping Bella was just adorable.  I'm sure a cup of hot chocolate will warm him up while he sits on that snow!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I just had mine! lol Merry after Christmas to you Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot chocolate sounds wonderful! Looks like this cute little guy loves his marshmallows, too. So adorable! I generally wait till New Year's Day to put away Christmas, but I might start sooner this year. We'll see. I need to get back into the swing of stamping. Happy new year, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete