My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Christmas!

Happy middle of December!

Are you stressing big time about now and wondering how you are going to get everything done in time?  Me too!

The challenge for today is "Anything Christmas" and that leaves the door wide open to whatever you want to make.

I chose a cute bear sledding for my card.  The dies I used were Memory Box Golf Club Landscape, Memory Box Stitched Clouds and Cheery Lynn Snow Day Bear.


What a fun Christmas card!  Be sure to grab your favorite dies and join in the fun! You could be the lucky winner of a gift voucher and what a great gift that would be!!  The link to our fabulous store is here. 

The link to our challenge is here!

Happy Crafting, gals!
Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... this is so darn cute Sherri! What a fun scene you have created! Hope Santa is good to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! What a fun cute scene with the bear on the sled!! Makes me smile, so so cute!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved this adorable die. So fun! Wheeeee! Cute how the golf landscape worked out for a snow scene, and the textured paper is perfect for it! Absolutely awesome, Sherri! I'm hoping our Christmas comes together soon. I keep working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun scene, Sherri. I have that golf background but would not have thought of it for a winter scene. I love that bear,

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! He looks like hes having a great time sledding!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete