My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's eve!

Are you someone who always goes out on New Year's eve, or are you like me & stay home to read a good book, enjoy some snacks and watch the festivities on television? I'm really in to mysteries and that is usually what I read.


What a fun card for a small child!  Another stamp I've had for years and I have no idea what brand it is.

Stop back tomorrow for our first of the month Dies R Us challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I love kids' cards! I'm kinda hopeless that way. Kids, babies, anything cute that makes me smile. These are fun stamps to have in your stash! Funny how some of them aren't marked. I have a few like that. Totally adorable, Sherri! BTW, I'm definitely staying home tonight. Sun is peeking out so we plan to get the dogs out for a run, then settle in for a quiet evening. I may even treat myself to some popcorn! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete