My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sharing Love & Happiness!

Hi, all!

What better time to share love & happiness than at Christmas! A couple Sweet Dixie snowflake corners and snowflakes and she was done.


I'm so sad this Plum Purdy stamp is no longer being made.  It's one of my favorites! But the gal who drew it does tole painting patterns for the most part.  At one time, she also sold some of her images as stamps.  Maybe if you email Plum Purdy you could talk her into doing stamps again.

See you tomorrow with this same image and a totally different look.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, she's colored up so pretty and cheerful! I love the blue and green combo on her scarf. What a darling snowlady she is. I'm so glad to have my few Plum Purdys, including this one. I like how you placed the sentiment, too. Plenty of room to add those gorgeous snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete