My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 3, 2018

Noel

Happy Monday!

Ready to start another week?  I bet a lot of you are working ferverishly on your Christmas cards.  I think I am done at this point.....hopefully!  I'll be sharing a lot of Christmas cards right up until the big day.


This is part of a really, really old Stamping Up set I still have.  I'll post the other two stamps in the set tomorrow & Wednesday. 

I grabbed a couple of Memory Box ornament dies to finish.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm one of those working feverishly. I tried all year, but didn't have nearly enough, darn it. Getting close, though! I love this type of stamp with the sentiment and image worked in together. The pretty ornaments are perfect with it, and the bright blue is very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful festive card Sherri, love the stamp and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete