My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge - Snowflakes

Happy December, everyone!

Are you still working like crazy on your Christmas cards or are you already finished?  Tree up? This time of year can be hectic beyond words!

The challenge for today is "Snowflakes" and what a fun one! Grab your favorite snowflake dies & join in!

For my card, I chose Cheery Lynn Merry Christmas Sentiments and Precious Marieke (The Nature of Christmas) Christmas Snowflake Frame.



I love this frame and use it a lot! I'm sure you can see why!!

Be sure to join our challenge and you may be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to our awesome store.  The link to that is here!

The link to the challenge is here!

Can't wait to see what you find!
Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Sherri! Love that frame die, it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty! A very lovely intricate dIe with the pretty snowflakes! Wonderful card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is a gorgeous die, and now that you've named it I've added it to my wish list. You've made such a lovely, delicate card, and I'm looking at the snowflake paper in the background and thinking how perfect it is. Such a pretty color and the pattern is a beautiful enhancement to the overall snowy look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty...just beautiful for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sherri, this is stunning!! That snowflake frame is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that die and the pretty paper. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete