My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, dear friends!

Like you, I probably won't be checking my favorite blogs today, but I promise I will catch up with all of you in a day or so.  In the meantime, this happy little snowman wants to wish everyone a very, Merry Christmas!


This is an old, old Judith stamp I've had so long I don't even remember getting it. 

Wishing you a fabulous Christmas and all the love you deserve as you spend this day with your loved ones!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! I always love the oldies. I'm having my first quiet morning in a while, so thought I'd stop in. I've been out with the dogs visiting with the other neighbors who are enjoying a beautiful, sunny morning. So nice! We'll open presents in a bit and simply have a nice day. Wishing you a merry Christmas, and we'll visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a drawer full of her stamps but I missed this one! What a cute one! Love your coloring and sweet snowman!

    ReplyDelete