My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve!


Does your family open gifts on Christmas eve or wait until Christmas day?  We have always opened on Christmas eve.  And no matter how wonderful your gifts are, the best part of Christmas is always being with those you love!  I'm so blessed to live in Lincoln now so I don't have to make that 3 hr. drive in scary weather.  One year the roads were so bad I ended up spending Christmas eve by myself.  Not fun!  So whenever you open your gifts, I wish you are opening them surrounded by those you love. 


I love this Stamping Bella image!  How cute are these little guys with their snowcones!
I hope your weather is not an issue today wherever you live!  Enjoy your evening, everyone!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! This is the perfect time to look at Christmas cards. These guys are so cute! I mentioned in my previous comment that we're going to open presents this morning. Heck, it's already 10:30. Our only little kids are Wally and LuLu and most of the presents are for them. Later we'll all go down the street and visit with a neighbor and his dogs. I'm so glad you're close to family now!

    ReplyDelete