My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Snowman in green

Happy Saturday!

Ready for a long weekend?  Hope the week left you enough energy to enjoy your two days off!


I love him in green! Very festive and the perfect  color for Christmas!

Are you done with your Christmas cards?  Are they in the mail yet?  And how about your Christmas shopping?  All done & wrapped?  Time is fleeting quickly!  My daughter has been done shopping since Thanksgiving....AND wrapped!  I will never be that organized!

Back tomorrow with some cute penquins!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card Sherri, love the image and fabulous colours.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of the color green but you just won me over with this great image colored so perfectly in green. Love your background snowflake frame too! You always have the best die cuts and your background paper always adds the finishing touch. Great job!!! Enjoy Xmas!! My cards will not got out till after Christmas - as usual - and I wrap on Christmas Eve!!!!! LOL Does that tell you something about my organizing skills!!! LOL XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this sure is the perfect combination of dies and just the right size for Mr. Purdy, and I love the green! Seriously, your snowman cards have been like opening a box of candy (which I did last night, tsk tsk, shame on me, but will make amends after Christmas). My cards were all mailed in plenty of time, presents are wrapped (most are for Wally and LuLu), grocery shopping done, had the last of our social engagements Friday. Our son arrived last night and now we're all ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete