My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi, gals!

Yes, I know Christmas is over, but if you still need a late card, you might want to look at this one. I used digi# 11002 Guardian Angel for mine. I hope everyone survived Christmas!



Isn't she beautiful?  I believe in guardian angels! I know I have a lot of them in heaven who watch over me.  I've always felt that love never dies, even after death.  It just goes on forever.

Grab your favorite stamps or dies and join in the fun! If you are the winner, you get your choice of digi stamps from the QKR Stampede store!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful, Sherri, and you chose such soft, lovely colors for her. Looking so pretty and coordinated with the paper, too. I've always felt an angel on my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete