My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 21, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hello, gals!

Are you all ready to pull your hair out & wondering where you are going to get more hours in the day?  That seems to be the case this close to Christmas for a lot of folks! Hopefully, most of your gifts are already bought & wrapped and the tree is up!

For my card this week, I chose digi# 22403 Large Santa & Candy Cane.  What a cutie he is!



Is there anything cuter than Santa hugging a huge candy cane behind him?  Nope! And I was lucky enough to find some candy cane paper in my huge Christmas stash.  ha ha  I can't pass by Christmas paper (or just about ANY paper, especially on sale).  

Grab your favorite stamps or dies & join the fun! You could win some free digi stamps of your own!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable and I love the candy cane paper! I wish we had someplace local where I could buy cute papers like this. Even Joann's doesn't have much anymore. Not that I need more paper, but you never get over the fun of bringing it home.

    ReplyDelete