My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 14, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello, again!

Welcome back and hopefully if you are still working on your cards, this will give you some ideas!




How cute is he!  Obviously, he loves the snow and is making snowballs for a fight with someone.
This is digi# 13204-Bear in Scarf! I fell in love with him the minute I saw him!

Be sure to stop by QKR Stampede if you like these images.  They have hundreds of them just as darling!

See you next week with another Christmas card.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Ack, love this guy, too! I'm sure he has plans for that snowball. I know you have tons of fun picking out these digis. What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image Sherri, fabulous card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete