My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cards at last!

After what seems like months, I finally got to make a few cards this weekend! Therapy at it's finest!
For the cat lover's out there I started with a Penny Black cat image. I adore her cats! But then, I just plain adore ALL cats if I'm really honest!
I also added a chubby cheeked little critter eating a cupcake. Sure wish I had a big cupcake about right now! Yum!!
I had already started coloring this little pup earlier, so pulled him out & finished him too. 
This one was made especially for my grandson's godmother who has been having some serious health problems lately.  I'm hoping it will cheer her up & let her know I am thinking about her.
And finally, another birthday card.  You can never have too many!
I actually did another 6 cards as well, but those will have to wait for another posting. My clock is saying it is time to go to bed, but with the daylight savings, my body has been ready for at least an hour! I hate daylight savings, by the way.  And if you live with a cat, let me tell you that they don't get it either! Brady is already sawing logs & dreaming little kitty dreams. 
Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment