My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Haunting We Will Go!

I just couldn't resist this little mouse from Penny Black.  He is all decked out in his little witches costume, complete with hat & broom & off to join his little friends collecting cheese for his pumpkin basket.
I colored him with pencils & gamsol & added some stickles to his broom.  The Happy Halloween border was made on my computer.  I was going to cut the center out as I usually do & have the mouse inside peeking out, but would have cut some of his broom out so I went with plan B.
The paper is from the Paper Studio. They have such great holiday packs out right now!

Tomorrow is Friday & I'm counting the hours till Saturday.  It has been a really LONG week!

Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I need to learn to put words in a circular border, it looks great!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny Black has the most wonderful critters! This is sooooo cute and I think the circular border is fabulous! Well done kiddo!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete