My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hang On!

Hang on & celebrate!  That could have been my motto for the whole week.  Hang on & celebrate when it is over!  Some weeks are just the pits & this was one of them.  So this digi from Sassy Cheryl's just seemed to be the perfect choice for a birthday card.


I colored her with copics & added some glitter. I kept the card simple as the gal it is for is not much for fussy cards.  I'm just happy I remembered her birthday was coming in time to get it in the mail! Our family doesn't have may spring time birthdays.


I'll be back tomorrow with something new to share. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  We had a record 90 degrees here today & tomorrow is supposed to be 93!  Unbelievable for this time of the year!  I have a feeling all the money we saved this winter with the mild weather will be spent cooling our homes during the heat this summer!

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had a rubbish week. Let's hope next week is better and that you enjoy celebrating the fact that last week is over! Wonderful colouring and lovely touch of glitter - I don't have much patience for the stuff myself so am in awe of anyone who uses it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This turned out real cute, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she is adorable. I love the glitzy balloons. She is adorable. I just got an image from Cheryl's today. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! Tickles my funny bone. I love how the one present is floating away with the balloons.

    ReplyDelete