My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray!

Today's card is one I made for a gal at work who is turning 39 this month. And absolutely elated that it is not 40!  I hate to tell her how many of us would LOVE to be turning 39 again! ha ha  I did an inside sentiment on my computer that goes like this:" You are turning 39 today. Hip, Hip, Hooray! That means that "40" is still a year away!  Happy Birthday, Nancy!"   I'm hoping she gets a laugh out of it.

The image is Mo Manning and the paper is from Authentique & Lily Bee Design.  She is colored in copics.

Have a great day.  Catch you again later!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is the perfect card for Nancy, by the sounds of it! The layout is spot on for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! I always enjoy your little commentary also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She'll love it! So adorable! Delightfully colored and designed Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I love gingham! So super cute and happy!

    ReplyDelete