My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring finally arrived!

Hi, all!

In spite of all of Mother Nature's jokes on us the past month, it looks like she may finally have decided to allow Spring to arrive after all.  It actually got to 70 degrees here today!  After snow/sleet/ice & winter on Monday, it was a blessed relief to see warm temperatures and SUN!  Yes, sun!  I think we will all have a more cheerful attitude now. I even put the snowblower away tonite (for the second time).

To celebrate Spring, I thought a card featuring tulips & a flower pot  might be in order.  This is from Hugware & I colored her with Prismacolor brush markers.  The paper is from Recollections & Graphic 45 & I used a new die that is already another favorite from Cherry Lynn designs for the ivy. 

 
Off to work on something else.  Catch you later.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card to celebrate Spring! Glad it is finally on the way for you. Such a sweet image and I love the die cutouts, really lovely card! Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear spring finally got there! This is such a cute image to celebrate with. I love those pretty papers and colors. I have a LOT of Hugware (think I mentioned that before) but I don't get around to using it because I have a lot of everything else, too. Love your leafy die cuts. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send spring my way please! Fabulous card! Love the papers and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty. The papers are so cheerful and I love the ivy. You may have put the tulips out too soon though!

    ReplyDelete