My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Feeling a little "droopy" today?

Hi, everyone!

I thought I would share a cute digi from Sassy Cheryl.  I kind of feel a bit like her tonite. About half "droopy"... ha ha  It was a long day at work & then I ended up waiting for Dad afterwards & it was after 7 before I got home. Last nite it was after 9....  I REALLY need a weekend!

I used some of my favorite dies from Spellbinders & Heartfelt Creations to frame her. The paper was from Recollections. 

I'm glad to see that even though she seems to be "drooping" a bit, she is still smiling!  Me too!

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you need a weekend! I feel for you. I need one, too, but you perked me right up with this adorable card! Colored so cute and with your beautiful dies... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Sherri, and this is how all my flowers looked after Saturday's storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cutest kid ever! Adorable card Sherri! bummer on the late nights! Time goes by WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Ms. Sherri, you sound like me lately! I was just telling my husband there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for everything. Actually I think I just need to manage my time better *giggle* You did a wonderful job coloring that cutie pie - even if she was feeling a litte droopy. I feel really perky now! :)

    ReplyDelete