My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 5, 2013

Poppies

Hi, all!

I hope you all made it thru your Monday!  After 2 days off, mine was spent trying to play catch up.

As promised yesterday, I have some flowers tonite.  These were a quick card made with poppies from A Day for Daisies. I had them colored up & wanted something simple for a thank you.  Spellbinder die, Martha Stewart punch, a little ribbon & you are done.

I seem to be on a kick of gaudy colors this week.  I'll try to tone it down for the next one! LOL

Have a great Tuesday!  Catch you later.

3 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I like this card too! I love bright colors although I do tend to lean to all the mauves, blues, and sage like colors. I really am enjoying how you use your dies too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri -- I really enjoy the vibrant color of the poppies and the orange frame! Wow. Very intense and beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors. Heck, I love all colors. Gorgeous image with a beautiful die cut and punched border. You've been busy while I've been taking it easy with LuLu. Glad I got a chance to catch up, finally!

    ReplyDelete