My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Back with some plaid!

Hi,

Sorry I haven't posted all week.  I actually WAS busy making cards, but it was just one of those hectic weeks where you never seem to have a minute of extra time.  I worked later than usual a couple of nights trying to get things done in preparation for my retirement tomorrow.  After making a left turn at the corner for 32 years & 7 months, I'm sure I will have to watch myself when I leave the house for awhile to be sure I don't just automatically start that drive!  Old habits die hard!

I had some great plaid paper from a fall K & Co paper pack that I've been hoarding & finally cut into. I love the colors in this plaid!  They just scream fall to me!

This first card is made with a Sassy Cheryl digi.  I used an Impression Obsession die to cut the smaller leaves and the larger one that I sanded & popped up on a pop dot was made with a Spellbinder set.

This one was another variation on the Plum Purdy stamp that is one of my favorites. I don't know about you, but there are some stamps I will NEVER get rid of because I just love them too much.  This is one of those.  In fact, I have to say that about all of the Plum Purdy stamps.  Maybe it's a good thing she doesn't do many stamps or I would have to have them all! 

Better get busy.  Lots to do before tomorrow. 

Have a wonderful week! 





3 comments:

  1. That plaid reminds me of September dresses I used to wear when I was a little girl. Wish they'd bring those dresses back! Perfect Fall cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper has the look of a very soft flannel plaid. Great fall colors. The leaves make a perfect frame for the girl on the swing. I imagine she did a big leap into a pile of those leaves when she was done swinging. Again, I do love the Plum Purdy stamp. I know I'll get around to ordering some of those eventually. Got some new stamps coming in the mail soon. I always look forward to that even if all I do is look at them for a while.

    ReplyDelete