My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Some Bunny Loves You!

Happy Wednesday, gals!

Today I'm getting away from the Valentines I have been sharing to post an Easter card.  I just had to make something with a gorgeous new egg die I got!  The dies I used were Die-Namites Spring Egg Scene and Spellbinders A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader.  Both can be found at Dies R Us along with a tremendous amount of temptations of all kinds!


Can you see why I fell in love with this egg die?  I can't wait to try it in different colors & paper patterns! And it goes together so quickly, if you need several cards, they will go together in no time at all.

I hope this gives you an itch to start working on your own Easter cards!

Enjoy the rest of the week, ladies!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design Sherri, agree that egg scene die is lovely, cute little rabbit..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE Easter die! Hey, it's good to get a head start. I'm always running behind. True confession -- I've coveted that ribbon threader die, or one like it. It really makes your whole card design with the Easter die featured in the center. Love the blue and white, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I can see why! I'm just oooohhhhing and ahhhhing here! love it and your card!

    ReplyDelete