My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Just a Note!

Happy Hump Day!

Is it Friday yet?   For some reason, even though I am retired, the weekends still seem to be more fun than the week!  Probably because I stamp with friends!  It's nice to have friends who are also addicts like me! None of us can pass a stamp or craft store!

Today's post for Dies R Us was a really fun one!  I wanted a note card I could use to send a short note and I wanted it to be cute!  I started with a digi image from Tiddly Inks which I colored & fussy cut.  The minute I saw it I knew exactly what I was going to do with her!

The dies I used were as follows: Dee's Distinctively Tree Base 2, Dee's Distinctively Tree Toppers, Memory Box Puffy Clouds, Poppy Stamps Antique Lamp Post, & Taylored Expressions Picket Fence.

Be sure you check out all the amazing dies that Dies R Us carries!  They add on new companies all the time and have not only the biggest selection in one place, but the lowest shipping rates!

Catch you again!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card design Sherri, love this beautiful colored image, you have made a lovely scene with those die cuts.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card, Sherri! AWESOME scene and your coloring is FANTASTIC...as usual!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so cute! I just love the adorable scooter, especially in lime green. I am, as always, stunned at your amazing collection of dies! I just put in an order and it has shipped. Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete