My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2016

By the Sea....

Happy Monday!

Another couple of guy cards to share.  And don't laugh at the way I photographed them!  I am busy putting my cards into plastic sleeves for the craft show & had just finished these 2 shortly after I put all my photography stuff away.  Rather than dragging it all out again, I just plopped these cards down on my Purple Cow cutter & snapped a shot.  Not the best photos, but at least you get the idea.



When "my" ship comes in, I would get a much larger craft room so I could leave my light box up & ready all the time.  ha ha  In the meantime, I'm not holding my breath!  lol

Have a fantastic week! Spring is almost here, the days are staying light longer and the snow has melted from the yard! Life is good!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love both of these! What a great stamp and dies! Now I think I need more beach dies. Love that little fence. Great coloring. I just really love these. And I like the pictures, too. Kinda cool in the element in which they were created, all colorful in the background. I always have to clear my table and drag everything around to take my pictures. Ha! At least it makes me clean up my space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning guy cards Sherri! Beautiful coloring and I love the dies! I also like the backgdrop! LOL!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Sherri, love this stamp, your colouring is amazing.
    Now our weather is picking up a bit, sun sometime but still cold, I take my card outside to take a photo! such a difference in daylight..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Sherri, and I have this stamp so now you have inspired me - once again. I just need more time;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both really beautiful. Love the coloring. You sure had the perfect dies to put with these cards.

    ReplyDelete