My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge - Winter Blues

Hello, friends!

Can you believe January is half over already!  I am counting the days down until spring gets here!  I hate cold and snow & ice and want to just stay home & hibernate all winter!  How about you?  I bet I'm not the only one who feels this way!

Today's challenge at Dies R Us is "Winter Blues"......put on your thinking caps & come up with your best version of "Winter Blues" and you could be the winner of a great gift voucher to our amazing store.  There is no other website out there where you can find such an impressive number of die companies in one place!  And the shipping rates are also among the lowest around.

For my card, I used the following dies:  Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers, Memory Box Snowglobe Bases, Poppy Stamps Forest Village, and Precious Marieke Snowflake Corner.


Be sure you head over to the daily inspiration blog as well!

Now is the time to use some of those new dies I am sure many of you got for Christmas!

Catch you later!
Sherri

13 comments:

  1. I love what you've done here Sherri! What a clever creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant take on a snow globe and winter blues. But honestly how could you have the blues after gazing upon this truly gorgeous card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous house and tree die, Sherri, for your lovely card! Beautiful snowflake corner die, too...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snow globe idea and your corner dies are perfect touch for the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, you tempt me with the dies! I've long admired all the Poppystamps village dies, and now I'm totally in love with the snowflake corner, too. How fun to put that on a snow globe base! What a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fabulous creation Sherri, fabulous scene using beautiful dies..
    Hate winter cold too! roll on spring..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sherri! Love the blue and white and the snow globe is awesome! Stay warm my friend!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun idea for a snow globe..such a creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the wonderful dies you used!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, I love the blue and white color combo. I love the corners, they are so pretty. You did a great job on the winter blues challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the queen of the die cuts as far as I am concerned. I have no nac at the dies the way you do - I just marvel at your designs!! Love snow globes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Sherri! I like the corner die cuts. I'm hoping spring comes soon too.

    ReplyDelete