My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Birthday Cards

Happy Friday!

Another month almost gone!  Spring has to be getting closer doesn't it?  It won't be long now! I'm SO ready for it that I already ordered white wicker furniture for my sun room!  Can't wait to open those windows & let the warm breezes in!


Today's QKR Stampede challenge is one we can all get excited about! The theme is "Birthday Cards" and since  we all need birthday cards,  why not make one for your stash and enter this week's QKR Stampede?  I chose one of my favorite images Digi # 13905 - Carpenter.  How cute would this be for the handyman on your birthday list?



We all know how difficult "guy" cards are to make!  And this image is perfect for so many guys!  Check out the QKR Stampede store for their complete selection of great digi stamps!

See you soon!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! This cracks me up! Pun not intended, but it works, tee hee! It's hilarious, colored to perfection, and those tool dies are ideal. Oh, what a fun card! We've had freezing rain and snow this morning. Good thing we got outside yesterday. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic male card Sherri, brilliant image and your colouring is so perfect! great tool to embellish.
    Hugs Pamx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri
    This card is indeed hilarious and so perfect for a guy card!!! Love your coloring on this and those tool dies are just so perfect!!! Great job on this one and I have had a few of those workers at my house - never knew which way to look!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete