My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - Use Anything New!

Hello, again!

The month is flying by and it's time for our fifteenth of the month challenge already! Today's theme is a fun one again.  Use anything new!  I was really excited to see this theme because I had just gotten a fabulous new die for our store.  As a chocoloholic who ALWAYS loves anything chocolate, I just had to grab this fabulous die the minute I saw it! 






And if you have a chocolate lover among your friends this is the perfect card to send them!  It's sure to bring a big chuckle!

The link to our fabulous store is here.  And the link to the challenge is here!  Good luck!! If you are the winner, you get a gift voucher to the amazing store, and who could pass THAT up!

Hugs,
Sherri

10 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute sentiment die, made me laugh right off...fabulous and FUN card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a fun sentiment Sherri! LOVE your 'chocolate' card! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true is that!!!Chocolate always helps!!! Cute card Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hahahahaha! Chocolate does make everything better, at least temporarily. I LOVE this with the white on chocolate card base! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sentiment. I have a few friends that would enjoy it for sure. Love how you used the flowers to frame the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...love the sentiment! Chocolate does help, yum! And, very pretty white flowers against the brown base! Great card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sentiment on this great card Sherri, keep thinking of getting this brilliant sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word Sherri, this is adorable! I hadn't seen that sentiment when it came in to the store and now I have to go add it to my wish list... from one chocoholic to another. ;0) Thanks for the delightful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment...fun card. chocolate always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card with all the chocolate color and references :) That's really a funny sentiment and makes perfect sense to me :)

    ReplyDelete