My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Christmas again!

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Hope your week is going well.  I have another Christmas card today.  I know.....Christmas is a LONG way away, but when you are getting ready for a fall craft show, you need lots of them!


This was actually a die cut that my friend Gail sent me.  She has a lot of "cut" files, so I'm sure this is one of them.  I knew if I married it to my favorite Merry Christmas die it would be perfect.
Join me tomorrow for another surprise!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. It is perfect...absolutely, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful die and, wow, combined with your sentiment die it makes a fantastic card. Really pretty, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Christmas card Sherri, love the design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card and perfect dies match
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sherri. This is a die you bought me for my BD!

    ReplyDelete