My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 23, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Yup, it's that time again.  Grab your favorite supplies and join the fun.  With a theme of anything goes, you can make whatever card you need most at the moment.

I decided on Branding Digi# 10004 for my card.  Couldn't resist this cute bear dressed in his cowboy gear!  Added a couple of my favorite cowboy dies and he was done!


I'm sure he is heading over to brand some cows by the looks of his branding iron!  I'm not sure I could do that!  It has to hurt like crazy!  And I don't think I have the heart for it.  So I'll stick to creating cards where I know I'm not causing anyone pain....not even a cow.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. You had the perfect dies for this cute digi. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I saw this guy in Utah... Isn't he adorable on your card all dressed up with the western accessories!

    ReplyDelete