My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 1, 2020

February 1 Dies R Us Challenge-Hearts,Love,Valentines

Hi, Gals!
Time for our first of the month Dies R Us Challenge and the theme this time is Hearts,Love,Valentines. 

                          

The dies I used for this card were Tutti Designs Two Rose Heart and Poppy Stamps Happy Heart Channel.

There are hundreds of great dies you can use from our amazing store.  It's actually my favorite shopping destination in the whole world.  The link to the store is here.
The link to the challenge is here.
        

8 comments:

  1. Your card is simply elegant Sherri! The heart die with the roses is just beautiful and may have to go in my cart on my next shopping trip. Thanks for inspiring and enabling. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so lovely and elegant! Love the heart rose die, so pretty! And, the happy heart channel die used for hearts along the bottom is just perfect for your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty Sherri! Love your CAS design ... just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Sherri. Love the dies you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this heart with the two roses - very different. Went to see about the heart border - but alas, out of stock. Perhaps divine intervention telling me do without;) Big hugs to you my friend OOXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink is so pretty...love that heart rose die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Sherri. Love that heart border paired with the rose heart.

    ReplyDelete