My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Dies R US Challenge-Things With Wings



Hi, Gals!
Time for our 15th of the month Dies R Us Challenge-The theme this time is "Things With Wings" which leaves you a lot of room.  I decided to go with Tutti Designs Lovely Dove and framed it with a Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Oval Stackables. By using the same lavender as the outside I was able to use this as a frame which worked out well.

I decided to go with a sympathy card.  It seems I am using more and more of them the older I get.
Be sure to join the fun.  The winner gets a gift voucher to our amazing store.  The link to that is here.
here  The link to the challenge is here.here




Winner of the challenge gets a gift voucher to the store. Can't think of anything better!!
Hugs,
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sherri in the pretty lilac pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Sherri and in my favorite color! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous ornate bird!! I'm thinking of my friend, Nancy, when looking at this beautiful card for she loves birds and the color purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Sherri! I love the soft lavender color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design, Sherri. That bird die is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty bird and really a special card, Sherri. I especially love your choice for "Things with Wings"! Beautiful shade of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful and we must all be ladies that like the color purple!!! That die is gorgeous too!! Hugs and blessings:)

    ReplyDelete