My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh, Martha!

Oh, Martha, why do you have to keep making such irresistable punches?  Another one jumped into my cart tonite and begged me to take it home.  Which resulted in me making Xmas cards to see how cute it was instead of making the 12 birthday cards I need for work & for me.  Darn, Martha!  She needs to spend more time on her yacht so I have more time to work! Or invite me along since I'm sure I've paid for most of it!


The color doesn't show up well just scanning them in, but you get the main idea.
I then used the rest of the paper to do a landscape version
Wow, I'm not sure what happened here, but this one is actually the same color & paper as the one above. Although the washed out version is pretty wild in  itself!  Oh, I do love technology!
Tomorow nite I promise to get back to my birthday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment