My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Darn Martha & her new punches!

Well, I intended to work on some birthday cards today, but I had to stop & do a couple of fast sympathy cards to try out a new leaf design punch from Martha.  I can't seem to walk past a new punch these days. I guess there are worst "addictions" in life than rubber stamps, paper punches (and purses) right?  And I guess, if we are being honest here, I will have to add chocolate! 
I'm not sure what happens to change my perfectly level image to list to one side when it posts. No doubt, I'm doing something horribly wrong.




This one looks at least looks level. And you can see the leaf punch a bit better on it too.  Now I need to get back to making the birthday cards I had intended to earlier. 

3 comments:

  1. I want this one, pull it off the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are great! What a fantastic present to give at Christmas--a set of handmade cards for holidays and birthdays! I will be ordering soon! :) Amy

    ReplyDelete