My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 8, 2010

Anniversary time

My daughter informed me I need to make 6 anniversary cards. I'm almost to the end, but since these 2 are the only 2 that aren't "drying" they got chosen to post. The rest either have "Stickles" (glitter glue) or "Flower Soft" ( a fuzzy material you glue on for texture).  I'm trying to make sure they don't all turn out the same even when I may use the same stamp.


The bottom card appears to be green, but the paper is actually a beautiful light almost gray-blue color. When I finally get some time, I have to figure out a better way to scan these so the colors are more accurate. Looking at the huge mess I have managed to make while doing cards tonight, I can see it is going to take me a long time to clean it all up again.  Once I get started making cards, I have the unfortunate habit of forgetting to put things away as I work.  Which results in a desk heaped high with stamps, papers, punches, glue, pencils & copic markers.  It resembles a mini tornado at the end of the day. Off to clean the debris field!

No comments:

Post a Comment