My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Stay-cation" vacation

I am taking 3 days off to work on cards so I may be posting a bit more frequently the rest of this week. Here are a couple of cards from this morning.


This is actually going to go to a gal at work who has a birthday coming up & is a big dog fan.  Although I love dogs too (and all critters) as anyone who knows will will verify, cats will always have my heart. 

I'm still in love with this lacey flower die.  It was the best purchase I have made in a long time!







Per my daughter's request, I am trying to add more dimensional things to my cards.  I used to use a lot of them, but sometimes it just gets too complicated trying to mail something that sticks up from the card. Hopefully, these buttons will be no problem. And since I line the envelopes too, it should protect the card when it's mailed as well.

Back to the stamps.  Feel another one calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment