My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome Adam!

I suppose half the country is excitedly awaiting the start of the super bowl.  Not being a big football fan, I'm opting for some card making & a movie. Today's card is for my cousin's new grandson, Adam. It was my 2nd attempt at sewing on a card, which is actually a lot of fun & doesn't take that much longer.

The buttons were from a package of goodies my sis sent me for my birthday.  I'm glad I opened the box early as they were the perfect color & size! 
Well, I think a movie is calling me.

Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Like the sewing, and love the buttons. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome. You sew way better than me. But then you do most things better. I love this card. Your coloring is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete