My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Need help with that swing?

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. We are still waiting & watching the river to see how badly it will flood. You hear all kinds of contradictions & scary stories about the dams to the north, but guess we will just have to wait to see what really happens. The water is rising higher every day & some of our highways are already closed as well as businesses closest to the river. Prayers will be appreciated. Especially for the stability of the dams to our North.








Enough gloom. How about another birthday card today? Yes, you guessed it! Need another one for work! I think I still need about 6 more before the end of the month.This one is for a golfer & since he likes to give everyone a hard time, I couldn't resist this image from Karen's Doodles. I colored him in copics & the paper is from my stash. I ran some white cardstock thru the Big Shot & gave it the raised dots to resemble a real golf ball. I'm hoping he likes it!



Blogger was having issues, but hopefully this will post now.  Have a great week!
 
Catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to get this one. Wonderful coloring and layout. The golf ball is genius.

    ReplyDelete