My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank Ewe!

It's finally Friday!  What a long "short" week it has been!  I think you pay for the short weeks by trying to stuff 5 days work into 4. I'm really ready for a break so tomorrow I'm hitting the road for a stamp sale in Rock Valley. Yes, I know, I don't "need" stamps, but........... (I know you ALL understand!)

Today I have a little "thank ewe" card to share.  I've had this little Whipper Snapper stamp for years & it has always provided a cute (and quick) thank you when I needed one. I colored it with pencils & gamsol and the DP is from a K & Co paper pack.  It's not a fancy card, but I think the bright cheerful paper is all you need.



I hope everyone has a great weekend & wherever you are, a safe one as well. 

Catch you all later!


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Makes an ideal little thank you. I love the paper.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo cute Sherri! I love that image and the bright colours on the paper is exactly what the doctor ordered for this type of sentiment!
    Thanks for all the lovely comments Sherri. I hope you're feeling better now. I just wish I could have gone to that stamp sale too. You can't fool me.... we all NEED more stamps!!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete