My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Have a "Tweet" Christmas!

Don't you just love this little branch full of birds!  I found this stamp at a sale & couldn't pass it by.It's from Stamps Happen & I got it for the bargain price of $2.00 !  It took a while to color it up, but it was a lot of fun doing it. The paper is from my scrap pile & so are the cute holly leaves. This card is more "me" than the last one I posted.  I really love "critter" cards. 

I hope you are all having a great week.  Catch you all later!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card! That image is adorable and you colored it beautifully!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Sherri! Wow!!! I'm not positive but, I believe the artist is originally a watercolor artist..you see her prints all over the place. My mother painted with her and sold paintings alongside her in Stanley Park in Vancouver years ago.
    You have done an outstanding job colouring those beauties! Definitely a 'Wow!' card!!

    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous you found this stamp before me. However, I wouldn't have done it as beautifully as this. Your coloring and design are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love this stamp. I have the patriotic one like this. They are huge stamps. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Your coloring on this card was well worth the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, oh, OH!!! I LOVE this! Stamps Happen stamps are some of my favorites! I saw this one online and soooooo wanted it. As IF I need more stamps, but maybe just one more? Can't beat $2.oo! What a deal! You did a beautiful job coloring this one. It was well worth the time it took.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Sherri! Delightfully colored and the perfect colors together! love it!

    ReplyDelete